How to Login to Your Account
1. Go to your Venue’s Account Manager Link
2. Enter your username and password. In most cases your username is your email.
3. If you forgot your password or have never set one up, click “Having trouble logging in?” which is in blue to the right of the password box. At the top of this page you’ll see the option to enter your username and click “Reset Password” under the “Forgot your password” header. Once you click “Reset Password” you will be sent password reset instructions via email that will include a temporary password. This password will expire in 10 minutes. You’ll now be able to login to your account.
1. After logging into your account, you will be on your Home Page.
2. Any important messages will display at the top of your home page in yellow.
3. Next you will see a list of all of your upcoming tickets with your most recent upcoming tickets at the top. If you are renewing from last year, you may still see tickets from last season at the top of this list if some performances haven’t occurred yet.
4. Scroll down past the “My Tickets” section and you’ll next see “My Invoices”. This will include your total invoice amount, amount paid to date, any overdue amount, when your next payment is due and how much your next payment is.
5. Below that you will see “My Orders”. Next season’s tickets should be in a single order.
6. Back up at the top right of the page you’ll see your account summary information which includes any invoices you may have, options to edit your account, and information on who to contact with any questions.
How to Update Your Account Information
1. In the summary section on the home page, you will see a section on the right labeled “Edit My Account”.
2. Click “Mailing Address & Phone Number” to update the name, address, and phone number on your account.
3. Click “Email Address” to update the email tied to your account.
4. Finally, click “Password” to change the password assigned to your account. To do this you will first have to enter your current password and then enter a new password. Please note that your password must be between 6 and 32 characters.