1. You can only add notes regarding changes and upgrades before paying your account in full, so you will want to do this first.
2. To add a note, click the home button on the top left of the page. Scroll down to “My Orders” and click on the Order ID number for your subscription renewal.
3.You will see all the details of your order at the top of the page including the total order amount and balance. Next you will be able to view all tickets in the order.
4. Right above the orders tickets box, you will see an orange “Request Change” button. Click this button and the page will refresh for you to enter in your change request.
5. First select the package name from the first dropdown.
6. Next select the note type from the second dropdown. This note will inform the venue of the type of change you are requesting. If more than one type applies, you can add multiple notes. The note type options include:
- Change Date/Time
- Upgrade Seat Location
- Downgrade Seat Location
- Add Seats to Subscription
- Remove Seats from Subscription
- Request ADA Seats
- Release ADA Seats
7. Finally, you will enter any details of your request in the open text box. As an example, if you select “upgrade seat location” as the note type, you would enter “Last season my seats were located in the Rear Orchestra (price level 6) and I would like to move to the Front Orchestra (price level 4) this season.”
8. After you enter the request details, click the submit button at the bottom of the page. Once you click submit, you will see a green message appear at the top of the page confirming your request was successfully submitted. From here, you can submit additional requests as needed or go back to the home page.
When filling in the request details box, please add enough specifics so the box office staff knows what to do if obviously better seats are not available. For example:
Do you need to change the Date/Time of your season tickets even if comparable seats are not available?
How important is being on an aisle? Would you be willing to move further back to be closer to the center and/or on an inside aisle?
Which performances (Date/Time), if any, would you be willing to change to in order to improve your seats?
If you are adding seats to your subscription and the adjacent seats are not available, would you prefer to move further back and/or further to the side so you can all sit together or leave your current seats where they are and put the additional season tickets as close as possible?