displays all requests customers have submitted through Account Manager.
1. The customer can only add notes regarding changes and upgrades before paying for their account in full, so they will want to do this first.
2. To add a note, the customer will click the home button on the top left of the page. Scroll down to “My Orders” and click on the Order ID number for their subscription renewal.
3.The customer will see all the details of their order at the top of the page including the total order amount and balance. Next they will be able to view all tickets in the order.
4. Right above the orders tickets box, the customer will see an orange “Request Change” button. They will click this button and the page will refresh for them to enter in their change request.
5. First, the customer will select the package name from the first dropdown.
6. Next the customer will select the note type from the second dropdown. This note will inform the venue of the type of change the customer is requesting. If more than one type applies, they can add multiple notes. The note type options include:
- Change Date/Time
- Upgrade Seat Location
- Downgrade Seat Location
- Add Seats to Subscription
- Remove Seats from Subscription
- Request ADA Seats
- Release ADA Seats
7. Finally, the customer will enter any details of their request in the open text box. As an example, if they select “upgrade seat location” as the note type, they would enter “Last season my seats were located in the Rear Orchestra (price level 6) and I would like to move to the Front Orchestra (price level 4) this season.”
8. After the customer enters the request details, they will click the submit button at the bottom of the page. Once they click submit, they will see a green message appear at the top of the page confirming their request was successfully submitted. From here, they can submit additional requests as needed or go back to the home page.
When filling in the request details box, the customer should add enough specifics so the box office staff knows what to do if better seats are not available. For example:
"Do you need to change the Date/Time of your season tickets even if comparable seats are not available?"
"How important is being on an aisle? Would you be willing to move further back to be closer to the center and/or on an inside aisle?"
"Which performances (Date/Time), if any, would you be willing to change to in order to improve your seats?"
"If you are adding seats to your subscription and the adjacent seats are not available, would you prefer to move further back and/or further to the side so you can all sit together or leave your current seats where they are and put the additional season tickets as close as possible?"
In the Box Office (Venue Side):
Venues do not receive an email notification if a customer makes a Change Request. Vdisplays all requests customers have submitted through Account Manager.
The Order Details Page for the Order ID that contains the tickets requesting a change will have a new note appear on the bottom right hand corner. Below is an example of this note: