Click Here to view a How-To video on this feature.
1. When you login for the first time you will have the first payment due.
2. To make a payment you can click “Make a Payment” in the summary section at the top right of the home page under “Account Invoices”. You can also you can scroll down to “My Invoices” and click the orange “Pay Now” button. Both of these options will bring you to the same page to make a payment.
1.This page will display:
- A. Order ID number
- B. Package name
- C. Total amount of the order
- D. Amount paid to date
- E. Overdue amount
- F. Outstanding balance.
2. Choose the amount you would like to pay by selecting to pay the overdue amount, the overdue amount plus the upcoming amount due or pay the entire total, then click submit.
1.This next page is where you will enter all of your payment and billing details. Click Pay to process the payment.
2. Once you click pay you will be brought to the confirmation page or payment result page. You will be able to review your payment on this page and you will also receive an email confirmation of payment.
3. In the top right corner, you will have the option to view your payment history for this order.