Update Network Frequency
1. From the home screen click the Flue F or Blue Rectangle
2. Click Options
3. Click the dropdown and select Band Selection
4. Verify that 2.4 and 5 HGz are checked
5A. Click Save
5B. Click OK
Red Light Not Displaying When Scanning Tickets
1. If the scanners are not working check the bottom right corner of the home screen. Most likely the barcode with the green check mark will be missing. This means DataWedge has stopped running causing the scanner not to display.
2. Click the Windows icon
3. Click DataWedge Setup
4. Turn on DataWedge. This can be two ways depending on the Motorola version you are using.
A. If you receive the pop up notice "DataWedge is not running. Do you want to start DataWedge?", select Yes.
B. If you do not receive the pop up notice you'll see that the word "No" appears next to "Running". Click and change to "Yes". The status will change to ready and running will now say "Yes".
5. Click OK
Soft Reset the Device
If you've tried to connect to the internet and know all settings are correct, but the Motorola is not connecting try a soft reset. This function can also be used if the device is frozen or unresponsive.
1. Press and Hold the Red Power Button until the message "Please release power key" appears.
2. Release the button and wait for the Motorola to reset.
Screen is Blank
If your screen becomes blank while scanning, click the light bulb button in the bottom left corner of the keypad.
Finding MAC Addresses
If you have a network where you need to register the internet to a MAC Address follow the below steps.
1. From the home screen click the Blue F or Blue Rectangle
2. Click the Wireless Status option
3. Click Option #3: This is for the IPv4 status, which is what most devices are currently running on. If information is needed for IPv6, this will be under Option #4.
Client ServicesPhone: 919-653-0516
Hours of Operation:
Monday: 9am - 6pm
Tuesday - Friday: 9am - 8pm
Saturday - Sunday: 10am - 6pm
(All times EST)
In case of an after-hours emergency, please call 1-888-891-3849 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A member of our 24/7 Client Services team will assist you.
909 Aviation Parkway Suite 900
Morrisville, NC 27560
Fax: 919-653-0580 Tweets by @EtixWorld