Users can now set up special offers for their patrons with Buy X Get Y. This feature allows user to customize their deal qualifiers, rewards, availability and messaging. This feature is only applicable for General Admission rewards.
Performance Advanced Search has been added at the Venue Level in order to maximize search efficiency by allowing users to quickly search and view high-level details surrounding performances. Users can utilize this search option to locate the best performance to sell to their patrons, for example, during a multiple-week performance run.
Ticket Layouts can now be assigned at the Price Code Level in order to better customize the ticket experience for your customers.
Performance Reserve and Package Reserve tabs have been added to the Venue POS
The Cart Summary Bar within Venue POS now remains fixed regardless of how many tickets are added to the cart.
Users can now search by Company when utilizing the Load Customer Profile functionality within the Single Page and Venue POS Selling Screens.
The ability to Support Multiple Credit Cards with Multipay has been added to both Venue POS and Venue POS Quick Sale.
Note: Users must have the Multiple Payments in One Transaction Permission to access Multipay.
When patrons save their mobile tickets to Apple Wallet, the back of the ticket now includes Ticket Purchaser Name.
The Account Manager Request Change Form has been updated with the following changes:
- Package and Request type drop-downs are now the same width as the Request Details textbox
- “Submit” has been updated to “Submit Request”
- When Change Date/Time is selected, the patron is forced to select First Choice and Second Choice of the new package. Packages will only display in the drop-down if the package has been announced, has an active sales schedule and the sales schedule matches the sales schedule of the package the patron wishes to change.
- When Add Seat(s) to Subscription is selected, the user is forced to select how many seats they wish to have and can select between 1 and 25
- When Remove Seat(s) from Subscription is selected, the form displays all seats in the current subscription with checkboxes for selection.
- Any information collected is appended to the “Customer Message” column in the existing Customer Request Form.
To improve patron experience, Voided Orders no longer appear within Account Manager. Now, only orders in Reserved, Issued, or Redeemed Status appear.
To improve the user experience, a green message alert box now appears directly on the Order Details Page to confirm the successful resend of the order confirmation email.
The Change the Delivery Method Page on an order has received a UI Update.
The following pages within the performance-level Seat Management module have received a UI Update, bringing the display up to our current design standards: Hold Seat, Open Seat, Kill Seat, Unkill (Restore) Seats, Change Between Removal Statuses, Add Section/Seat Note, Clear T Status, Hold/Open Seat by Manifest, Change Price Level by Manifest, Change Seat Hold Status.
The Venue Level Audit Method of Payment Report has been updated to include an option to run the receipt or revenue version of the report. The Revenue version of the report displays the following information:
- Package Name
- Sales Channel
- Price Level
- Price Code
- Method Of Payment
- Net Tickets Sold Amount