If you are experiencing any kind of power problems, please check all cords. Be sure that there are no loose connections. Often times the cords may become loose or unplugged, resulting in interrupted power.
- If you are experiencing Internet connection problems, please check another webpage before calling. If another webpage can be displayed, ie google.com, and the Etix system cannot be viewed, then hit the refresh button a few times. If Etix cannot be display please contact us.
- If another webpage cannot be displayed, then please check your Internet connection internally. Etix cannot fix any problem with the local ISP (Internet Service Provider).
- The Etix software will not work unless there is an Internet Connection.
- If you are having issues connecting to etix.com, we may have you run a traceroute. This is extremely useful when trying to find out why etix.com is unreachable, as you will be able to see where the connection fails.
- If you are experiencing any printer related problems, please turn off the power to the printer, wait 10 seconds and return power to the printer (this also fixes "blank tickets" being printer after an order).
- If the Paper Jam light is on, please lift the Print Head inside the printer and pull the ticket stock out (there should be a little bit of resistance). Then, push the Print Head back down, again you will feel resistance. Slide the ticket stock in the feeder and the printer will grab ticket stock. If you are still experiencing problems, refer to the BOCA Installation section or contact us.
Scanning Hardware Problems
Netbook Scanning Instructions
Netbook Scanning Using Local Server
Motorola MC55NO Scanner Quick Start Guide
Motorola MC55NO Validation and Battery Swap
Bookmarking Etix Login Page
Key In boxoffice.etix.com into your web brower
Click on the symbol in the top right corner with three dots
Click Bookmark this page
The Etix login page will now be saved at the top of your screen when you are in an internet browser.
For general questions, please contact us.