Etix strongly recommends that your BOCA ticket printer be the only printer connected to the selling computer.
As a reminder BOCA printers are not compatible with MAC's.
Printing MUST be done through Internet Explorer
The articles in this section will provide you with instructions for:
- Loading ticket stock
- Installing the Printer Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Setting the BOCA as the default printer
- Setting your print margins on Internet Explorer
- Printing a test ticket
Included in the BOCA Ticket Printer Box:
- Thermal Printer: no "ink" required
- Printer lock key
- Catch tray: located inside the printer and can be metal or plastic
- Power cable
- USB Cable
- Ticket Stock: It may arrive separately if custom stock was ordered
- Instructions on installation (only if BOCA was sent alone with not paired with an Etix computer)
Please take a moment to ensure that all items have been received. If any items appear to be missing or damaged please email: email@example.com for assistance.
Please save the original box and all packing materials in a secure place.
If you need to return equipment to Etix for any reason it must be returned in the original