Etix strongly recommends that your BOCA ticket printer be the only printer connected to the selling computer.
As a reminder BOCA printers are not compatible with MAC's.
The articles in this section will provide you with instructions for:
- Loading ticket stock
- Installing the Printer Windows 7 and Windows 8
- Setting the BOCA as the default printer
- Setting your print margins on Internet Explorer
- Printing a test ticket
Included in the BOCA Ticket Printer Box:
- Thermal Printer: no "ink" required
- Catch tray: located inside the printer and can be metal or plastic
- Power cable
- USB Cable
- Red Envelope
- Instructions for setting up the Boca Printer and Logging In on the Selling Station Laptop
- Return Labels
- Return Instructions
- Automated Reminder to Schedule Pickup
Please take a moment to ensure that all items have been received. If any items appear to be missing or damaged please email: email@example.com for assistance.
Please save the original box and all packing materials in a secure place. If you need to return equipment to Etix for any reason it must be returned in the original packaging.