Click Here to view a how to video on resetting print count.
A user will generally need to Reset Print Count for a few reasons:
- The margins were not set correctly
- Internet was lost when the tickets were being loaded in the browser
- The printer was not setup properly
- The printer was not set as the default printer
After you click the Print Tickets option when Batch Printing or printing Will Call, the system recognizes all orders as Printed regardless if they printed correctly or not.
Click Printing Tickets from the venue dashboard
Click Reset Print Count
Enter either Order ID or Serial Number from the batch you need to reset, then click Submit
You then have two options:
- Reset whole batch print count or
- Reset individual order print count
To reset the entire batch and reprint all orders, click Reset whole batch print count
A confirmation page will appear indicating that You have successfully reset the print count to 0.
Now you can go reprint through Batch Print or Print Will Call.