Click Here to watch the How To Video on Creating a Venue Level Print at Home Layout.
Images file names CANNOT contain any spaces
Images must be gif or jpg
Image file names must have a lowercase extension, ie .jpg
Images must be 72 DPI
Images file size cannot exceed 512KB
Click Create Ticket Layout
Choose the ticket template to be used (Ctrl & c, then Ctrl & f is the best approach)
2 Image Template
- onlineSideTicket2Image.jsp (2 image)
- Description: 2 Images Smart Ticket option.
- If in Canada, use: A4onlineSideTicket2Image.jsp
6 Image Template
- onlineSideTicket2BarCodeSmartTix.jsp (6 image)
- Description is: onlineSideTicket2BarCodeSmartTix
Add images to be used to the “Image Bucket” by "browsing" your files
Please note: pixel dimensions should match the templates
Name the ticket Layout
Choose the jpg or gif go in the corresponding cell
If applicable, Accept as System Default if this is the venue layout.
note: if this layout is performance specific, do not Accept as System Default. When you get to this page, it has already been saved. Follow these instructions on assigning the layout to a performance.